Comfortable and friendlyWe aim to provide comfortable and friendly stays.
COVID-19 ConfidentOur COVID-19 risk assessment, based on the government and UK hospitality guidelines, has been reviewed by AA.
MeasuresBecause of the coronavirus, we have to change the way we provide services, work and interact with our guests. So, to ensure everyone's good health:
- We will reduce contact between the staff, and contact between staff and guests as much as is practical.
- We invested in sanitising stations and equipment, PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Our waiting-on teams will be wearing face masks, and abide to a strict handwashing and sanitising regime.
- Guests should wear masks in common areas.
- Check-in should be contactless. If you book online, we shall take the payment online just prior your arrival.
- Hand sanitisers are available in common areas.
- Breakfast will be organised into two seatings, and guests will be seated at every other table to ensure social distancing is in place.
- Your orders will be taken at your table once you are seated. Our waiting team will serve your food and drink to your table.
- New cleaning and disinfection procedures, including the use of ozone generating machines to sanitise the rooms.
- We clean all door handles, handrails and light switches every day.
- We have closed the lounge to guests temporarily.
- We are organising temperature checks for our team members.
We implement social distancing throughout the house.
We increase cleaning and use ozone generators in rooms and public space to sanitise.
We have alcohol-based hand sanitising units in all public spaces.
For breakfast we have 2 seatings, table service only. We seat you to ensure social distancing.
Our team has been trained to follow strict hygiene procedures.
We check the body temperature of our staff daily.
We have personal protective equipment for all the team.
All our linen is washed for best desinfection, including the usage of anti-viral and anti-bacterial laundry cleanser.